Yesterday we made shapes with popsicle sticks. I've seen this on quite a few blogs, and figured it was a quick and easy way to make a new game! C caught on really quickly, but the camera battery was dead at the time, so I didn't get a picture of her playing.
Some other plans:
- Making more recognizable things for C's felt board (more than just the basic shapes we have now)
- Spelling (she can spell a few words unassisted, and a few with help sounding out the letters. I figure I'd better go with this while she's interested!)
- "Painting" snow with coloured water in a spray bottle
- Tracing letters
- Music practice (we started a music class last week and learned some rhymes and exercises to practice)
- More practice on the balance beam, and practice jumping