April 9, 2014

Hello again!

So... I used to be a blogger.

I didn't have hundreds of followers, nor did I make any money from my blog, but I liked writing about my life and activities with my daughter, and I grew to have a little circle of blogger friends.

...But then came Baby #2. She came into the world a couple of weeks early, due to complications. After that, life with two children left me feeling exhausted, and I decided to step away from the online world, to focus on being present at home.

It was wonderful, and gradually we all gained more independence and I resumed working part-time from home. Lately I've felt the urge to share some of our fun activities online again, so I decided to exhume this blog. I'm in the progress of updating it and doing some spring cleaning (there are a lot of cobwebs on these pink pajamas!), so please bear with me.

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know our family, and sharing some of our activities and recommendations with yours!

Sincerely,

Kirsten

3 comments:

Amber P. said...

Yay, you're back! Thanks for the email :)

MaryAnne said...

Welcome back!!!

Kirsten said...

Ha ha, thanks. You two may be my only readers, but that's ok. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com