June 1, 2009

Off for a few days!

We're going to lovely Prince Edward Island for a couple of days!

I've scheduled a post for tomorrow about a great site I stumbled across a few days ago - you'll want to bookmark it! Stay tuned...

According to About.com's Fun Days Calendar, today is Dinosaur Day, so teach your kids about dinosaurs today! Some facts I learned last week: the term "brontosaurus" is outdated - now it's "apatosaurus", and a "pterodactyl" is now called a "pterasaur"! Oh, how things have changed since I was a girl... I loved visiting the Royal Tyrrell Museum of palaeontology in Alberta on school trips. I've been back once as an adult, and it's still the most amazing museum! Check out these virtual tours of the Dinosaur Hall.

By the way, I want to thank Princess Mommy from Princess With a Half Price Tiara for nominating me for a blog award last week! Check out her blog for preschool activities, budget-friendly tips & tricks, and crafts!

1 comment:

Sab said...

I love that museum! I've been there twice. Every time we are in the area we have to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com