April 5, 2009

All you need is love

I received a blog award yesterday! Thanks to Amber at Because Babies Grow Up! Check out her great blog for activities, songs, crafts and lots to keep your little ones busy. I visit her blog often!

Here are the rules:
  1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
This is a great opportunity to share some of my favourite child-related blogs with you! My nominees are:

Chasing Cheerios - hands down, my favourite Montessori-inspired activity blog
No Time For Flash Cards - crafts, books and songs from a former teacher and full time Mom
Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile - a great place for toddler book recommendations
What Do We Do All Day? - a 4 year old's activities
Mini Cuties - a fairly new blog with easy toddler activities
My Montessori Journey - classroom Montessori activities (easy to adapt for home)
Preschool Daze - I wish my daughter could go to this preschool!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of great ideas on their blogs - head on over and prepare to be inspired!

5 comments:

kristin said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

thank you, thank you!

i'm eager to read more here and your other nominations.

we learn so much from each other!

Melissa said...

Thank you!!!

Lynn said...

thank you so much!!

momandkiddo said...

So glad you enjoy our blog, you have some great ideas, too! Thanks!

Minicuties said...

Thank you!! You completely made my day. My computer's harddrive is kapot so I will post the award next week on my blog. Thank you once again! This is my first award and I am soooo happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com