April 8, 2009

Easter crafts

I've been making a few crafts for C's Easter basket, and I'm almost done! Here's what I have so far: a set of beanbags, a washcloth bunny, and a secret pocket egg.


C went to an Easter party today, and we got some cute crafts there. I can't take credit for any of these! Adorable bunny ears (everyone there had a set - so cute!), a foam egg brooch, and a basket for each child. The basket is a semicircle piece of paper which C decorated. We rolled and taped it together, added a pipecleaner handle, and then went on an Easter egg hunt!

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

looks like a great Easter basket!

CC said...

This is so awesome! I don't have the time or energy for a basket this year. I bought the kids a game at Goodwill last month and I'll hide it or something like that....

Sab said...

those are cute! I still have a washcloth bunny I made years ago in my bathroom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com