Here's what I have so far:
- Pick up garbage in the neighborhood
- Nature walk
- Tidy our garden to get ready for planting
- Make a pinecone bird feeder
- Painting rocks
- Read environment and nature-themed books
- Have a colour day: Green!
- Look at maps (download free maps here for colouring and activities)
I'd like to challenge you all to celebrate Earth Day with your families; or better yet: Earth Week! Post about your plans on your blog, and then link to it here using the Mister Linky below. Then come back and link to pictures of your family celebrating Earth Day!
Here are a few kid-friendly Earth Day crafts from Kaboose to get you started. I'm excited to hear about all of your ideas!
Please link to your POST (not just your blog). Thanks!