April 18, 2009

What doesn't belong?



 

It's like the Sesame Street song: "One of these things is not like the others...". Each strip has one image that is different from the others, and C has to figure out which one it is. On the dark blue strip it's a boat with a bunch of animals, on the pink one it's a shiny heart, on the purple one, one figure has his hands down while the rest have their hands up, etc. The smiley faces are the trickiest!

This was a quick and easy activity I created for C using everyday materials. All you need is scissors, paper (I used construction paper) and a bunch of different types of stickers. I also plan to laminate them with packing tape to make them more durable (and so that the stickers don't fall off!). I think she'll like finding the differences, and it can also be used for counting, grouping, colour recognition... plus, it's a nice compact game to stick in my purse, just in case!

1 comment:

Qudsya said...

wow thats an easy and quick game I 'd sure love to give it a try soon
and thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com